I made some updates to my blog template (roll-over tool-tips for the sidebar links, changing "Macromedia" to "Adobe/Macromedia", updating the IEEE LTSC and IMS links, permanent links to entries via the title of the post, etc). Apologies if this made your RSS aggregators freak a bit as I republished quite often-- editing blog templates can be a trial-and-error-and-error process.

The most noteworthy change is that comments are on now. Hopefully, I'll write something new and comment-worthy soon. Meantime, feel free to comment on older posts.

The other interesting news is that I managed to pass the W3C Markup Validation Service check for XHTML 1.0

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional