The Society for Applied Learning Technology (SALT) has a call for papers. Abstracts are due September 15, 2007. Authors of selected abstracts will be contacted September 30, 2007. Papers are due January 20, 2008 and the SALT New Learning Technologies Conference is February 20-22, 2008.
Paper/presentation topics include:
- Mobile Computing, Handhelds & PDAs
- Knowledge Management Systems
- Gaming and Simulation for Training and Job Performance Improvement
- New Technologies & the Marketplace
- Instructional Systems Design
For more details see: http://www.salt.org/fl/orlandoP.asp?pn=call
The SALT Conference for 2008 and several other events have also been added to the Elearning Events Calendar (See February 2008 for the SALT Conference).